TRIGGER ONE Bluetooth Solid State Relay
- Voltage: 30 Amps
- Poles: Single Pole/Single Throw
- Compatibility: Android/iOS
- Control power, dimming, and flashing of connected lights
- Add and control up to six individual TRIGGER ONE relays
- Set in-app switch behavior to Toggle or Momentary
- Control existing vehicle light installations with either an iOS or Android mobile phone
- Use the ONE to control a winch or turn on a radio system from outside the vehicle
- (1) ONE Bluetooth Relay
Item ships for FREE!
TRIGGER ONE Bluetooth Solid-State Relay
Features and Benefits:
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity
- Plugs into standard relay
- Controlled via free TRIGGER ACS PLUS
- Wireless dimming and flashing control
- Controls lights, radio system, etc.
- Activates flashing mode or brightness control
The first and only plug-and-play solid-state Bluetooth-enabled relay available! Our device is compact and waterproof, the TRIGGER ONE Bluetooth Solid State Relay handles up to 30 amps of current. The TRIGGER ONE works in new or existing installations to add wireless control as well as dimming and flashing to the attached accessory. Control existing vehicle light installations with either an iOS or Android mobile phone. This high-tech feature is a perfect way to keep your lights from draining your battery or your radio system to be ready when you are! Turn on a radio system from outside of the vehicle, add it to a trailer light circuit to activate an outside light from the grill or campfire, or connect it to your lights. In addition to turning circuits on and off, the app allows activation of a flashing mode or brightness control of connected lighting.
The app settings provide momentary activation through a standard toggle on or off for individual circuits. Edit accessory names, view detailed instructions, set switch functions, and more from the comprehensive settings screen. To wirelessly connect to your device the TRIGGER ACS PLUS app it will ask you to pair and input PIN. The PIN to connect is “0000”.
Please Note: The TRIGGER ONE relay does not need to be used with any other TRIGGER accessories. This relay can simply be installed in place of a current standard relay and operated using the free Trigger Plus app for iOS or Android mobile phones.