what is the trigger 6 shooter?
The TRIGGER 6 SHOOTER is a 12 volt power distribution system for your vehicle; an accessory used to connect and control other 12 volt accessories...WIRELESSLY!
One simple connection to your vehicle battery and 6 fuse protected outputs for accessories.
All packaged in a self-contained, water resistant, easy to install durable cast aluminum housing.
wireless control: remote switch panel
Our Trigger 6 Shooter WIRELESS Accessory Controllers include an industry first all wireless switch panel. Control accessories inside or outside the vehicle using our battery powered RF remote featuring rocker-style switches and multi-level back-lighting: ambient back-light when on battery power, full individual switch back-light if remote dock is connected to 12V power.
The most amazing benefit of having a wirelessly controlled system...
NO NEED TO ROUTE WIRES THROUGH YOUR FIREWALL OR DAMAGE YOUR DASH!
wireless control: trigger plus app
6 SHOOTER Exclusive
Control power, dimming, and flashing of connected lights
Custom Remote Backlight Color
6 SHOOTER Exclusive
unlock additional features with the trigger acs plus app
In addition to turning circuits on and off, the app allows activation of a flashing mode or brightness control of connected lighting (not all lights are compatible).
The 6 SHOOTER is equipped with an on-board battery voltage monitor that transmits data to the app in real time...keep an eye on battery levels, set low voltage notifications, and even customize the built-in low voltage cut-off level.
What about a train horn or other accessory that needs momentary activation rather than standard toggle on or off? We've got you covered. App settings provide this functionality for individual circuits to be set to either 'toggle' or 'momentary' modes.
Should you decide to run optional 12V power to the remote switch base, not only will the individual switch back-lights become active, but you'll be rewarded with one more feature: customizable switch back-light color! Select a color, adjust it's brightness, and save up to five favorites!
what's in the box?
everything you need for a quick and easy installation
Six 8' harnesses ready to install
features and specifications
- 6 channels, 2 x 30 amp, 2 x 10 amp, and 2 x 5 amp circuits
- RF Remote with rocker-style switches usable inside or outside the vehicle
- Bluetooth control using our iOS and Android mobile app
- Manual buttons for individual circuit power on top of control box
- Built in DIN connector for use of conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately)
- Low voltage cut off will shut down the 6 Shooter if battery voltage gets too low
- 100 amp fuse installed on positive input wire for whole system protection
- Six 12-24 volt output harnesses with pre-installed waterproof connectors
- Built in fuses with o-ring sealed cover: two 30 amp, two 10 amp, two 5 amp
- High intensity LED’s indicate circuit status, blue for circuit on, red for blown fuse
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps from below freezing to 250 degrees F
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
trigger wireless control systemWireless Control - Quick and Easy Install - No Wires Through the Firewall